- What episode is “Gone Girl” in?
- A brief summary of “Gone Girl”
- The cast of “Gone Girl”
- The crew of “Gone Girl”
- The production of “Gone Girl”
- The release of “Gone Girl”
- The reception of “Gone Girl”
- The legacy of “Gone Girl”
- 10 things you didn’t know about “Gone Girl”
- What episode is “Gone Girl” in Vampire Diaries?
If you’re wondering what episode Gone Girl is in Vampire Diaries, you’re not alone. This episode is one of the most popular of the series, and for good reason. Keep reading to find out what happens!
Checkout this video:
What episode is “Gone Girl” in?
“Gone Girl” is episode 11 of season 7 of The Vampire Diaries.
A brief summary of “Gone Girl”
In the episode “Gone Girl”, Stefan and Caroline team up to help a student from Caroline’s class named Aiden, who is acting strangely. Damon is also acting strangely, and it is revealed that he has been taking vampire blood to become stronger. When Aiden goes missing, Stefan and Caroline track him down to an old home where they find Damon. Damon has been feeding on Aiden, and he attacks Stefan and Caroline. However, they are able to subdue him and bring him back to the Salvatore house. At the Salvatore house, Bonnie uses her magic to help Damon detox from the vampire blood. While Damon is going through withdrawals, he has a vision of Elena that compels him to go find her.
The cast of “Gone Girl”
The cast of “Gone Girl” includes some very familiar faces. Ian Somerhalder, who played Damon Salvatore on “The Vampire Diaries,” stars as Desi Collings. Collins is the wealthy ex-boyfriend of Amy Dunne (played by Rosamund Pike), who goes missing on the day of their fifth anniversary.
The crew of “Gone Girl”
The crew of “Gone Girl” is a special episode of The Vampire Diaries that aired on October 23, 2013. The episode was directed by Paul Wesley and written by Caroline Dries.
In the episode, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) go on a road trip to Atlanta in search of a cure for vampirism. While there, they run into an old friend, Aaron (Zach Roerig), who is now a vampire. After a brief scuffle, the two realize that they are now on the same side and Aaron offers to help them find the cure.
Meanwhile, back in Mystic Falls, Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice Accola) continue their search for the missing Klaus (Joseph Morgan). Their search leads them to an abandoned asylum where they find Klaus’s experiments and realize that he has been turning humans into vampires. They also find Enzo (Michael Malarkey), who has been turned into a vampire by Klaus.
The episode ends with Damon and Elena finding the cure for vampirism and giving it to Stefan. They all return to Mystic Falls where they destroy Klaus’s experiments and rescue Enzo.
The production of “Gone Girl”
“Gone Girl” is the eighth episode of the fifth season of The CW television series The Vampire Diaries and the series’ 100th episode.
The episode was written by Brian Young and directed by Wendey Stanzler. It aired on November 6, 2013.
In the episode, after discovering that Bonnie (Kat Graham) has been kidnapped by Silas (Paul Wesley), Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) Team up to rescue her. However, things take a turn for the worse when Katherine (Dobrev) makes a shocking appearance. Meanwhile, Silas’ plan to break Bonnie down takes an unexpected turn. Elsewhere, Caroline’s (Candice Accola) world is turned upside down when Stefan (Zach Roerig) delivers some devastating news.”
The release of “Gone Girl”
On October 21, 2016, episode 5×07 of The Vampire Diaries aired, titled “Gone Girl”. This episode is significant because it is the first time in the series that Elena Gilbert (played by Nina Dobrev) appears on screen since the character’s departure at the end of season 6.
The reception of “Gone Girl”
The Vampire Diaries season 5 episode 22 is called “Gone Girl”. It originally aired on Thursday, May 8, 2014.
The episode was well-received by fans and critics alike. It was praised for its suspenseful plot, strong acting, and visually stunning aesthetics.
Many viewers considered “Gone Girl” to be one of the best episodes of The Vampire Diaries season 5, if not the entire series.
The legacy of “Gone Girl”
The legacy of “Gone Girl” will forever be cemented in the hearts of Vampire Diaries fans as one of the show’s most iconic episodes. The episode, which aired in 2010, saw the shocking death of one of the series’ main characters, Elena Gilbert.
While the episode is remembered for its tragic events, it is also remembered for its masterful storytelling and impeccable acting. The episode is widely considered to be one of the best television episodes of all time.
10 things you didn’t know about “Gone Girl”
1. The episode “Gone Girl” is the 10th episode of the 6th season of “The Vampire Diaries”.
2. It aired on November 20, 2014.
3. The episode was written by Julian Jones and directed by Stefan Pleszczynski.
4. In the episode, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) comes up with a plan to lure Detective Tanner (guest star Paul Wesley) away from Mystic Falls so that he can search for clues about Tomas’ (guest star Wole Parks) past. Meanwhile, Sheriff Forbes (Marguerite MacIntyre) questions Caroline’s (Candice Accola) involvement in recent murders in Mystic Falls, and Stefan’s (Paul Wesley) world is turned upside down when he learns a shocking secret about Damon and Elena’s (Nina Dobrev) relationship. Elsewhere, Silas’ (guest star Matthew Davis) mysterious presence in Bonnie’s (Kat Graham) life takes a dark turn when Bonnie suffers a devastating loss.
5. The episode was watched by 2.17 million viewers.
6. On Rotten Tomatoes, the episode has an 84% rating with 7 reviews.
7. On IMDb, the episode has a 8/10 rating with 276 votes from users.
8. Justin Kirk guest stars as Jay in the episode.
Kirk is best known for his role as Andy Botwin on Showtime’s “Weeds”.
9.”Gone Girl” was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Television Episode in 2015.
10.”Gone Girl” marks the final appearance of Wole Parks as Tomas until his return in Season Eight’s “An Eternity of Misery”.
What episode is “Gone Girl” in Vampire Diaries?
The episode “Gone Girl” is in Season 4 of Vampire Diaries.