- What episode is Vampire Diaries on tonight and why you should watch
- A recap of last week’s episode of Vampire Diaries
- What to expect in tonight’s episode of Vampire Diaries
- 5 reasons to keep watching Vampire Diaries
- The best Vampire Diaries episodes of all time
- The worst Vampire Diaries episodes of all time
- Why Vampire Diaries is the best vampire show on TV
- Why Vampire Diaries is the worst vampire show on TV
- 10 things you didn’t know about Vampire Diaries
- 5 things you need to know about the new season of Vampire Diaries
If you’re a Vampire Diaries fan, then you’re probably wondering what episode is on tonight. Luckily, we’ve got you covered. Check out our blog post to find out what episode is on tonight, and get a sneak preview of what’s to come.
Checkout this video:
What episode is Vampire Diaries on tonight and why you should watch
On tonight’s episode of Vampire Diaries, entitled “Welcome to Paradise,” Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) finally come face-to-face with their dangerous doppelgangers, who have been wreaking havoc in Mystic Falls. Meanwhile, Caroline (Candice Accola) is surprised when her mother, Liz (guest star Marie Avgeropoulos), arrives with news that she has been diagnosed with cancer. Elsewhere, Alaric (Matt Davis) grows concerned after Elena (Nina Dobrev) refuses to take time off from her double life as a student and vampire. Lastly, Bonnie (Kat Graham), Matt (Zach Roerig) and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) make a risky decision that has major repercussions.
A recap of last week’s episode of Vampire Diaries
If you missed last week’s episode of Vampire Diaries, never fear! Here is a quick recap of what happened. Obviously, spoilers ahead if you have not seen the episode yet!
Last week’s episode started with Damon and Enzo coming up with a plan to get information from Sybil. Damon figured out that Sybil had been possessesing people throughout history, and that she was likely responsible for a lot of major events. He and Enzo tracked her down and confronted her, but she was able to get away.
Meanwhile, Stefan was trying to deal with the fact that Caroline was moving away. He was not taking it well, and he was even more upset when he found out that she was going to take Alaric and the twins with her. Stefan decided to take matters into his own hands and went to confront Sybil himself. He tried to reason with her, but it didn’t work. In the end, Stefan had no choice but to kill Sybil – which meant that Damon and Enzo’s only hope of finding out what she knows died with her.
What to expect in tonight’s episode of Vampire Diaries
In tonight’s episode of Vampire Diaries, the gang is back together and trying to figure out what to do next. Stefan is still struggling with his humanity, while Damon and Elena are trying to figure out their new relationship. Caroline is still trying to deal with her mother’s death, and Matt is caught in the middle of all of it.
5 reasons to keep watching Vampire Diaries
The CW’s “The Vampire Diaries” ended its eight-season run in March 2017, but the series still has a passionate fan base. Here are five reasons why fans continue to watch the show.
1. The relationships.
“The Vampire Diaries” is full of complex relationships — both romantic and platonic. From the love triangle between Elena, Damon and Stefan to the deep bond between Damon and his brother, Jeremy, there are plenty of intriguing relationships to keep viewers hooked.
2. The drama.
Whether it’s a heated fight between Damon and Stefan or Elena’s struggle to choose between them, “The Vampire Diaries” is never short on drama. The show knows how to keep viewers on their toes, and that’s part of what makes it so addicting.
3. The suspense.
Just when you think you know what’s going to happen next, “The Vampire Diaries” throws a curveball. The series is full of twists and turns that will leave you guessing until the very end.
4. The characters.
It’s hard not to fall in love with the characters on “The Vampire Diaries.” From the brooding Damon to the kind-hearted Caroline, each character is fully fleshed out and incredibly likable (or hateable).
5. The nostalgia factor.
For many fans, “The Vampire Diaries” holds a special place in their hearts. It was one of the first shows they watched when they were younger, and it holds a lot of memories for them. rewatching the series is a way for them to relive those memories and hold onto those feels — even if they know they’ll be sad when it’s all over again
The best Vampire Diaries episodes of all time
Vampire Diaries is a supernatural drama that aired on the CW from 2009 to 2017. The show follows the life of Elena Gilbert, played by Nina Dobrev, as she falls in love with a vampire named Stefan Salvatore, played by Paul Wesley.
The show was popular for its romantic elements and its complex and often violent plot lines. It was also well-reviewed, with many critics praising the acting, writing, and direction.
The show ran for 8 seasons and ended in 2017. Here are the 10 best episodes of Vampire Diaries of all time, according to IMDb:
1) Season 2, Episode 22 – “As I Lay Dying”
2) Season 3, Episode 22 – “The Departed”
3) Season 4, Episode 23 – “Graduation”
4) Season 5, Episode 22 – “Home”
5) Season 6, Episode 22 – “I’m What’s Left of Me”
6) Season 7, Episode 8 – “Heart of Darkness”
7) Season 8, Episode 16 – “We Have History Together”
8)Season 1, Episode 22 – “Founder’s Day”
9)Season 2, Episode 12 – “Bloodlines”
10)Season 3, Episode 1 – “The Birthday”
The worst Vampire Diaries episodes of all time
The Vampire Diaries is a popular show that has been on the air for many years. While it has its fair share of fans, there are also a lot of people who think it is one of the worst shows on television. In fact, there are a number of episodes that are considered to be the worst of all time. Here is a list of the most hated episodes of The Vampire Diaries, according to fans.
1) “The Reckoning” (Season 3, Episode 22)
This episode was widely panned by fans for its completely unnecessary death scene. Not only was the death itself controversial, but the way it was handled was seen as being needlessly graphic and insensitive.
2) “Gone Girl” (Season 5, Episode 12)
Fans were not happy with this episode for a number of reasons, but the biggest one was the fact that it featured a major character being killed off in a very unceremonious manner. This deathscene caused many fans to give up on the show entirely.
3) “An Unkindness of Ravens” (Season 8, Episode 3)
This episode was controversial for its depiction of domestic violence. Some fans felt that it glamorized abuse and did not handle the topic with the sensitivity it deserved.
4) “Klaus” (Season 4, Episode 11)
This episode was widely panned for its portrayal of Klaus, who was seen as a one-dimensional villain. Additionally, his relationship with Caroline was seen as unhealthy and manipulative.
5) ” graduation” (Season 6, episode 21 and 22 ) season six’s finale two-parter pissed off diehard fans by killing off yet another major character in a very abrupt fashion.
Why Vampire Diaries is the best vampire show on TV
Vampire Diaries is the best vampire show on TV for a variety of reasons. First, the show has great characters that are both likable and relatable. Additionally, the plotlines are always fresh and interesting, keeping viewers hooked week after week. Finally, the show has a perfect blend of humor, romance, and suspense, making it the perfect hybrid between a drama and a thriller. Whether you’re a vampire fan or not, Vampire Diaries is definitely worth watching!
Why Vampire Diaries is the worst vampire show on TV
As a self-professed vampire aficionado, I have seen my fair share of vampire-themed TV shows and movies. And I can say, without a doubt, that Vampire Diaries is the absolute worst.
First of all, the acting is terrible. The characters are wooden and one-dimensional, and their delivery is painfully stiff. Second of all, the writing is abysmal. The dialogue is often trite and cliche, and the plot lines are predictable and unoriginal. Third of all, the show is just plain boring. There is very little action or suspense, and what little there is feels forced and contrived.
In short, Vampire Diaries is a terrible show that does nothing to justify its existence. If you’re looking for a good vampire-themed show to watch, I recommend steer clear of this one.
10 things you didn’t know about Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries debuted on The CW on September 10, 2009, and tells the story of Elena Gilbert (played by Nina Dobrev), a high school girl who falls in love with a 163-year-old vampire named Stefan Salvatore (played by Paul Wesley). The show was created by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec and has aired for eight seasons. Here are 10 things you might not have known about The Vampire Diaries:
1. Kevin Williamson originally wrote the Vampire Diaries pilot as a movie, but it was eventually developed into a TV series.
2. Ian Somerhalder auditioned for the role of Stefan Salvatore, but he was ultimately cast as Damon Salvatore.
3. Dobrev was only supposed to appear in the first season of the show, but she ended up appearing in all eight seasons.
4. In 2013, Plec revealed that she always planned for Damon and Elena to end up together.
5. Wesley and Somerhalder are actually good friends in real life.
6. Matt Davis (who plays Alaric Saltzman) is the only actor to appear in all eight seasons of the show.
7. The Vampire Diaries is set in the town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, which is actually a real town. However, most of the show is actually filmed in Georgia.
8. The character of Bonnie Bennett (played by Kat Graham) was originally only supposed to appear in a few episodes, but she ended up being a series regular.
9. Candice Accola (who plays Caroline Forbes) is the only cast member who is married to another Vampire Diaries cast member; she married Joe King (who played Elijah Mikaelson) in 2014.
5 things you need to know about the new season of Vampire Diaries
The new season of Vampire Diaries premieres tonight, and there are a few things you should know before tuning in.
1. This is the final season of the show, so prepare for things to get emotional.
2. Elena (played by Nina Dobrev) will be back for the final season, despite previously saying she wouldn’t return.
3. There will be a time jump of several months in the new season, so expect things to be different.
4. New characters will be introduced, including Josie (played by Kaylee Bryant) and Lizzie (played by Olivia Eldon).
5. The new season promises to be full of twists and turns, so brace yourself for an emotionally charged ride.