- “I Was Feeling Epic”: The Best and Worst of the Season Finale
- “I Was Feeling Epic”: A Closer Look at the Finale
- “I Was Feeling Epic”: What Happened and What’s Next
- “I Was Feeling Epic”: The Best Moments of the Finale
- “I Was Feeling Epic”: The Worst Moments of the Finale
- “I Was Feeling Epic”: The Most Shocking Moments of the Finale
- “I Was Feeling Epic”: What the Critics are Saying
- “I Was Feeling Epic”: What the Fans are Saying
- “I Was Feeling Epic”: Top 10 Moments of the Season
- “I Was Feeling Epic”: Top 5 Questions We Have After the Finale
The Vampire Diaries series finale is upon us and we’re feeling all the feels. Here’s a look back at some of the most epic moments from the show’s final season.
Checkout this video:
“I Was Feeling Epic”: The Best and Worst of the Season Finale
The season finale of The Vampire Diaries gave us a lot to process. In the last episode of the series, we saw Stefan (played by Paul Wesley) finally find peace and move on to the Other Side; we saw Bonnie (played by Kat Graham) become the new Elder; we saw Caroline (played by Candice Accola King) and Klaus (played by Joseph Morgan) have a baby together; and we saw Stefan’s doppelgänger, Damon (also played by Paul Wesley), finally die.
There was a lot of good in “I Was Feeling Epic,” but there was also some bad. Let’s start with the good:
1. Stefan’s send-off was perfect.
2. Bonnie as the new Elder was also perfect.
3. Caroline and Klaus’ baby is gorgeous and perfect.
4. All of the characters got happy endings… mostly.
Now for the bad:
1. Damon’s death was too quick and painless.
2. We didn’t get to see enough of Elena (played by Nina Dobrev) in the finale. She deserved better than just a few flashbacks and voice-overs.
3. Elena’s voice-over at the end was cheesy and unnecessary.
“I Was Feeling Epic”: A Closer Look at the Finale
The final episode of The Vampire Diaries was filled with heart-wrenching goodbyes, a satisfying victory, and just the right amount of Klaus. Here’s a closer look at some of the most memorable moments from the series finale.
Stefan (played by Paul Wesley) and Damon (played by Ian Somerhalder) had a tear-filled goodbye as Damon sacrificed himself to save Mystic Falls. The two have been through so much together and it was emotional to see them say goodbye. However, their love for each other was stronger than ever and Stefan promised Damon that he would never forget him. It was a beautiful moment between the two brothers that perfectly summed up their relationship.
Caroline (played by Candice King) also had a touching goodbye with Stefan. She told him that she loved him and then she gave him a kiss on the cheek. It was a sweet moment between the friends who have been through so much together.
Klaus (played by Joseph Morgan) finally got his comeuppance in the final episode. He had been causing trouble for Mystic Falls since he first appeared on the show and it was satisfying to see him finally get what he deserved. He was defeated by Elijah (played by Daniel Gillies) and then killed by Stefan. It was fitting end for the villain and it ensured that Mystic Falls would finally be safe from his machinations.
The “I Was Feeling Epic” episode of The Vampire Diaries was a fitting end to the series. It contained all of the elements that fans had come to love about the show while also providing closure for the characters. It will be remembered as one of the best series finales in recent memory.
“I Was Feeling Epic”: What Happened and What’s Next
The season eight finale of The Vampire Diaries ended with a massive twist that left fans both confused and excited for what’s to come in the final season.
In the episode, titled “I Was Feeling Epic”, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey) are transported to an alternate reality where they never became vampires. This version of Mystic Falls is a happy place where Bonnie (Kat Graham) is alive and well, Caroline (Candice King) is a successful businesswoman, Stefan (Paul Wesley) is happy with his new wife Valerie (Elizabeth Blackmore), and Damon and Enzo are mortal enemies.
While it’s still unclear what this all means for the characters in the show’s final season, it’s safe to say that things are going to be very different from what fans have come to expect. It will be interesting to see how the characters react to this new reality, and how it will affect their relationships with each other.
The Vampire Diaries returns for its final season on Friday, October 21 at 8/7c on The CW.
“I Was Feeling Epic”: The Best Moments of the Finale
The CW’s The Vampire Diaries ended its eight-season run on Friday with “I Was Feeling Epic,” a fittingly titled episode that saw Bonnie and Damon finally confess their love for each other, Stefan die (again), and Elena take the cure and become human once more.
The episode was packed with all the emotion one would expect from the series finale of a show that has been on the air for eight years, and while it may have been bittersweet for some fans to see the series come to an end, there is no denying that “I Was Feeling Epic” was a fitting send-off for The Vampire Diaries.
Here are some of the best moments from the series finale of The Vampire Diaries:
-Bonnie and Damon finally confess their love for each other: After years of being drawn to each other, Damon and Bonnie finally confess their love for each other in the show’s final moments. It was a touching moment between two characters who have always had a special bond, and it was made all the more poignant by the fact that they were saying goodbye to each other knowing that they would never see each other again.
-Stefan dies (again): Stefan has died many times over the course of The Vampire Diaries, but his death in the series finale was different from all the others. This time, Stefan sacrificed himself so that Damon could have a chance at happiness with Bonnie, and his selfless act was a fitting end for a character who always put others before himself.
-Elena takes the cure and becomes human again: After spending six seasons as a vampire, Elena finally took the cure in the series finale and became human again. It was a momentous occasion for Elena, and it provided some much-needed closure for fans who have been waiting to see her return to her human form since she turned into a vampire in season one.
“I Was Feeling Epic”: The Worst Moments of the Finale
The Vampire Diaries series finale was always going to be a controversial one. The CW show, which wrapped up its eight-season run on Friday night, had its fair share of diehard fans and detractors. And while the ending was ultimately satisfying for some, others felt let down by the way the story unfolded.
Here are some of the most talked-about moments from the final episode, “I Was Feeling Epic”:
1) The death of Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino): Tyler’s death was teased throughout the final season, but many fans were still shocked when he was killed off in the penultimate episode. His death served as a reminder that no one is safe on this show, not even major characters like Tyler.
2) Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) sacrifices himself: In a selfless act, Stefan gives his life to save Damon and Elena. He had just been reunited with Elena after years apart, so his death was particularly heartbreaking for fans of Stelena.
3) Damon and Elena get married: One of the show’s most popular couples finally gets their happy ending. The two have been through so much together, and their wedding scene was a beautiful moment for fans who have been shipping them since the beginning.
4) Bonnie Bennett (Kat Graham) becomes human again: Bonnie has always been one of the most powerful characters on the show, so it was interesting to see her choose to become human again in the finale. It’s a decision that will no doubt have major repercussions in her life moving forward.
5) Caroline Forbes (Candice King) opens a school for supernatural creatures: In a nod to her character’s charitable nature, Caroline opens a school for supernatural creatures at the end of the episode. It’s a fitting way to honor her late husband, Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan), and it sets up an exciting new chapter for Caroline in the spin-off series Legacies.
“I Was Feeling Epic”: The Most Shocking Moments of the Finale
TVD’s series finale gave fans a lot to process, with plenty of shocking moments (Katherine’s return! Stefan’s death!) and huge developments (Caroline is pregnant! Bonnie is the new anchor!). Here are the most talked-about moments from the final episode of The Vampire Diaries.
“I Was Feeling Epic”: What the Critics are Saying
The final season of The Vampire Diaries is coming to a close, and fans are eagerly awaiting the last episode. “I Was Feeling Epic” is the name of the episode, and it looks like it’s going to be a doozy. Here’s what the critics are saying about it.
Critics are generally positive about the episode, calling it “a satisfying conclusion to The Vampire Diaries” and “an emotional rollercoaster ride.” Some have praised the show for its handling of major character deaths, while others have criticized it for being too rushed. Overall, though, critics seem to think that fans will be pleased with how the series ends.
“I Was Feeling Epic”: What the Fans are Saying
The highly anticipated final season of The Vampire Diaries is coming to a close, and fans have a lot to say about the series finale.
Many feel that the show ended on a high note, with some even calling it the best episode of the entire series. Some viewers were particularly touched by the final scene between Stefan and Elena, which many feel was a fitting end to their love story.
Others, however, feel that the finale was rushed and unsatisfying. Some fans are angry that certain plot threads were left unresolved, and believe that the writers did not give the characters the send-offs they deserved.
Regardless of how fans felt about the finale, it’s clear that The Vampire Diaries has left a lasting impact on its avid viewers.
“I Was Feeling Epic”: Top 10 Moments of the Season
The season finale of The Vampire Diaries was an emotional roller coaster for fans, as the series said goodbye to two of its original characters. Here are the top 10 moments from the episode, “I Was Feeling Epic.”
1. Stefan and Caroline’s wedding – After seven seasons of will-they-won’t-they, Stefan and Caroline finally tie the knot in a beautiful ceremony at the Salvatore Boarding House.
2. Bonnie and Enzo’s dance – Bonnie and Enzo share a touching moment as they dance together at Stefan and Caroline’s wedding.
3. Damon and Elena’s goodbye – Damon and Elena share a heartbreaking goodbye before Elena leaves Mystic Falls for good.
4. Katherine’s return – Katherine makes a surprise return in the season finale, revealing that she has been alive all along and has been helping Damon from the other side.
5. Matt Donovan becomes mayor – In a heartwarming turn of events, Matt Donovan is elected mayor of Mystic Falls, fulfilling his late father’s dream.
6. Tyler Lockwood returns – Tyler Lockwood makes a welcome return to Mystic Falls in the season finale, much to the delight of fans.
7. Bonnie Bennett is resurrected – In a shocking twist, Bonnie Bennett is resurrected from the dead by magic in the season finale.
8. Sybil is killed – Sybil is finally killed by Damon Salvatore in the season finale, bringing an end to her reign of terror.
9. Kai Parker returns – In another surprising twist, Kai Parker makes a return in the season finale, having been resurrected by Sybil.
10. The series ends with a flash-forward – The series ends with a flash-forward to 20 years in the future, where we see Stefan and Damon Salvatore still alive and well
“I Was Feeling Epic”: Top 5 Questions We Have After the Finale
1. How will Bonnie and Enzo get their happy ending?
2. What happened to Kai?
3. Will Caroline and Stefan ever get back together?
4. Is Matt Donovan finally going to get his due?
5. How will the Salvatore brothers move on from Damon and Elena?